Thursday, October 7, 2010

Somebody's Gotta Do It

It's a great job, and CoffeeCat's just the one to do it!

This weekend I will be pounding the pavement looking for some new coffee shops in a Triad city that I'm just getting to know. I've heard rumors of coffee shops and bakeries in this city, so I'm going to put my feline curiosity to work and sniff out some cafe au lait!

If I'm successful, I'll blog about these yummy new finds. If I fail, well, you know the answer - CoffeeCat will travel to another Triad town and find success! In the Triad, there is never any reason to go a weekend without a coffee shop fix. And CoffeeCat never gives up on local coffee shops.

One recent Sunday, Mocha Mutt and I were seeking a new coffee shop. We drove around and around the shopping center where it was supposed to be, but with no luck. With caffeine headaches threatening to ruin our day, we booked it to a tried-and-true coffee shop. But, we later found out the lost coffee shop had moved and all is well!

Coffee shops are just like life - sometimes you want an adventure and the thrill of a new discovery, but other times you don't fix what ain't broke. Whichever way comes out on top this weekend, you can be sure that I'll manage to get my caffeine bzzzzzz and some good info for coffee shop fans!

Be sure to check out the Events Guide to plan your weekend bzzzzzz. By the way, I'd love to hear from you about last weekend's STUFFED calendar. What events did you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!