Friday, December 31, 2010

CoffeeCat's Back and I'm Drinking More Coffee

Thank you fans, for bearing with me while I took a break from the blogspot! I was distracted by a bow-wow who came to live with me for two weeks! 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. walks in the freeeezing cold weren't my favorite thing to do, but I was happy to provide a safe place for pup until he found a wonderful, energetic, loving family.


Notice cats are first & last on the list!!

Now I can return to blogging with cats on my lap or at great Triad Coffee Shops! I'll be using some coffee gift cards I received for Christmas. I loved doing my holiday shopping at coffee shops and with animal rescue groups. I gave coffee & animal rescue gifts, and got some in return. I'm proud to say that my Red Dog Farm t-shirt is covered in cat hair. Take that, bow wows! :-)


If you're my friend on Facebook, you already know that I've resolved to drink more coffee in the New Year. I'm off to a great start. In fact, I brewed some holiday blend at 9:00 last night. What was I thinking?? Bzzzz. I'll be writing more about resolutions for tomorrow's post, but don't worry. I would never suggest that anyone resolve to drink less coffee, eat fewer coffee shop treats, or spend less at Triad Coffee Shops. So, come back and read what CoffeeCat has to say about resolutions.

In the meantime, please check with your nearest coffee shop (see our Guide page) to figure out where you're going to get your black coffee New Year's morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!