Monday, December 6, 2010

Facebook Friends

CoffeeCat now has 40 Facebook Friends. I'm thrilled! If I were any other Facebook page, I'd offer some incentive to get hundreds of people to like my page.

But that isn't cat like. Cats do not beg for friends or offer treats to people who pet them. No, a cat says to its friends, “You feed me, give me water, nurture me, and treat me like royalty. I must be God.”

Cat as King
So, for every new friend on Facebook, I'm going to treat myself like royalty and have a cappuccino or latte at a Triad Coffee Shop.

You might be thinking, "What's in it for me?"

Not much, I'm afraid, except more reports on the purrfect triad coffee shops I'll be sampling and plenty of event listings each week. Thanks, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!