Friday, November 25, 2011

Small Business Saturday

CoffeeCat is awake "dark" and early on Black Friday, snuggling in my warm bed and thankful I am not out in the madness! I can hear the traffic building on the highway, but I won't be joining the crazed crowds at the malls and big box stores. Nope, CoffeeCat is snuggling deeper under the covers and thinking of . . . what else, but locally owned coffee shops!

Saturday is Small Business Saturday, promoted by American Express. CoffeeCat and MochaMutt like to latch onto this day as another opportunity to Shop Local, even (especially) if you're shopping with green money. The gifts I bought at locally owned coffee shops last year were a hit. Gift cards, mugs, freshly roasted coffee beans, and many more gifts are available, even for those who don't drink coffee.

CoffeeCat is still thankful for locally owned coffee shops, as I blogged about last year, and making plans to support them again this holiday season.

Thank you, fans, for sharing another great year with Triad Coffee Shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!