Friday, August 13, 2010

Get a double - no, make that a triple - fix!

Do I have your attention? Saturday, Aug. 14, feed your coffee shop, shopping & animal rescue addictions in one place! Golden Antiques & Treasures in Summerfield is hosting a vintage quilt raffle for Piedmont Wildlife Rehab, Inc.

Did you know this nifty antiques mall is also home to Summerfield Creamery? They like to boast about their ice cream, but I've heard rumors that their coffee is top notch. Try it & let CoffeeCat know.

As if that's not enough, this nifty place is also opening a booth that will raise money for Red Dog Farm - a great rescue organization. The raffle drawing will be held Aug. 14.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like coffee, but if their ice cream and gelatto is any indicator.... Well, let's just say I've never had better ice cream than Summerfield Creamery! If I were betting, I'd say it would be well worth the drive and you never know what treasures you will find as you browse!!!

    ReplyDelete

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!