Sunday, August 15, 2010

You make me wanna . . .

Peaches, former shelter dog
Coffee shops with patios or sidewalk cafes make me want to move to their neighborhood, adopt a dog, and plan my morning dog walk to stop by the coffee shop. Even though I'm a cat person, I enjoy watching the dogs who stop by coffee shops on their morning walks. Well-behaved dogs, oohs and ahhs from their admirers, and hot caffeine make everyone smile. And when everyone is smiling, the world is a better place.  That's a big accomplishment for your neighborhood coffee shop. It appears small and unassuming on the outside, but inside it is very busy making people happy and more connected to friends and strangers alike.

What about you, coffee shop fans? What does your favorite coffee shop inspire you to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!