Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where will CoffeeCat show up next?

Keep checking the Events and Howls & Meows pages. You never know where CoffeeCat will show up (although we know it will be a coffee shop or someplace full of animals!). What do I always say? "So many coffee shops, so little time." I've already had to send that bow wow Mocha Mutt on recon missions to check out some Triad Coffee Shops. Geez!

I'm looking for one of those Jetson space vehicles, you know, a thingamajig, to get me to all the September events! Let me know if you see one in the classifieds! It's even faster than a cat leaping from the top of the refrigerator onto your head (ouch).

In the meantime, I've got plenty of caffeine to keep me bzzzzing around!

Enjoy your Triad Coffee Shops and remember: Take time to savor the coffee and pet the basset  hound.

1 comment:

  1. CoffeeCat will NOT be visiting Casanova's Coffee & Fudge in Lewisville. Oh, no,no, no, mustn't, mustn't. Not good for kitties! Must resist the two greatest things ever created (besides cats, of course).

    If you see CoffeeCat there, call the bow wows to chase me away. Please?

    Shhh . . . I won't tell if you won't!

    ReplyDelete

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!