Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An All American Day

Lest you think CoffeeCat does nothing but hang out in coffee shops (not like there's anything wrong with that), I'll tell you about my all-American day. This was a productive day, in spite of not being fueled by coffee from my beloved coffee shops. At least I had some fair-trade brew at home to get me started!
  
With that exception, here's how to have a pretty decent all-American day.
1) Go to polling place in the dark and vote (I almost wrote in Mooch for a couple of offices. Those blank lines are so tempting! Why should they stay empty?)
2) Work full 8+ hour day (must earn coffee & cat food money)
3) Serve dinner at homeless shelter (see, it's not just about coffee!)
4) Call parents to talk about election (parents love phone calls! Hey you, phone home!)
5) Set alarm clock, program coffee maker (a dream gift from said parents) and prepare for another all-American day.

So fans, will you tell CoffeeCat about YOUR all-American day? (It doesn't have to be election day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!