Sunday, November 7, 2010

Coffee shop weather is here!

The Wet Whistle in Archdale
nice patio!
As much as I love summer evenings on coffee shop patios, I love the indoor coziness on a cold day just as much.

On a warm fall day recently, I stopped by The Wet Whistle and admired the patio. I also enjoyed meeting and writing about Serendipity, a great jazz group that played there recently. You can see them at local restaurants & events.

Last week I stopped by Juicy Java in Kernersville and The Coffee Break in Greensboro. I found freshly roasted Larry's Beans at Washington Perk & Provision Company in Winston-Salem. Next week, I'm sure to find a great Triad Coffee Shop where I can come in from the cold and watch the leaves fall.

Sniff! Fall is in the air and it smells like pumpkin chai, gingerbread latte, and muffins. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!