Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coffee, take me away!

The blog posts are a little sparse this week. I'm having coffee shop withdrawal! So, I'll point you to a few interesting things going on around local coffee shops. And I'm making a point to clear my schedule so I can get to a coffee shop 7 days a week!

Tazza Cafe & Bistro is remodeling and asking customers to pitch in and lend some elbow grease the week after Thanksgiving. In exchange, drinks and snacks are on the house. They'll host a grand re-opening on Friday, Dec. 3, so stay tuned for more details.

Robust-ah is featured on a nifty website for designers. Take a look at these 40 Delicious and Beautiful Coffee websites, but only when you've got a great coffee shop drink in hand. Looking at this website without a cup of coffee is like watching Food Network with an empty refrigerator.

Coffee shops, including Tate Street and Community Arts Cafe, are packing the Thanksgiving weekend full of literary & musical events. How did they guess we would need a place to get away from it all?? Hmmmm. . . .

Cafe Roche invites musicians, poets and other talented people to sign up for acoustic nights on Thursdays, starting Dec. 2. Somehow, I don't think they meant me! So, someone with talent please sign up. I can't help ya on this one! You bring the talent, Cafe Roche provides the caffeine.
Caffe Prada is planning Christmas stories and music for the family to enjoy. Hey, kids love coffee shops, too. Your kids work hard all week, too. Give 'em a treat!
Coffee shops, keep the news & events coming so we can inform the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!