Sunday, November 14, 2010

No Excuses!

If you think of yourself as a writer, poet, painter, singer, performer, or artistic type of any sort, there are no more excuses to procrastinate! The Triad is full of opportunities to learn and perform.

Check out the Events page and you'll see just a smidge of what I'm talking about. Especially in Winston-Salem, where, apparently, we are taking no prisoners in our quest to be the City of Arts and Innovation. I love all the Triad, but Winston-Salem is keeping my head spinning. There are tons of opportunities from around the Triad on Smitty's Notes official event calendar at http://www.everwondr.com/

It's a great time to be CoffeeCat, sampling Triad Coffee Shops and writing about them. My family has caught the bug, too! They alerted me to a new shop in Kernersville and they drank coffee without me in Summerfield.

Ay yai yai, so many coffee shops, so few hours in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No negative reviews of coffee shops, please. CoffeeCat likes 'em all!